Monday, May 11, 2009

My 30th Birthday!







Apparently I am 56 according to Caleb. That's the answer I got when I asked him how old he thought I was turning. My birthday felt like every other day untill Dave got home from work! He quickly whipped up a cake and dinner. He had taken the boys out shopping the night before and they where so excited for me to open presents. Caleb picked out some ready made scrapbook pages, Aidan got me some purfume, and Dave got me an ipod dock with speakers! That counted for Mothers Day too since they are a week apart. I'm not really sure how I feel about turning thirty. I don'y feel any different so I guess it's no big deal. I didn't want to exclude Violet so I took a couple pictures of her. Oh and also I wanted to wish Joslyn(my niece)a Happy Birthday! I am happy to share a birthday with her! I had a great day!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block