Thursday, May 26, 2011

Carlsbad Caverns

Aidan!

Caleb!

This is my dad taking a picture of me. I think. It might be of Caleb. He had my camera for some of the time.

My parents came to visit for a couple days a while ago. Dave had some time off  work so we took that opportunity to go to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico. It was awesome! You have to be quite while you're in there and that is hard to do with little kids. Violet didn't take a nap on the way up there so by the time we got there she was very tired. We started out by putting her in a backpack hoping that she would fall asleep but she had a different idea. I ended up carrying her for most of it. For some reason she wanted only me. My dad got a picture of all of us togther. I will see if I can get it and I will post it.  Over all it was a fun trip. I highly recommend it.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Looks fun! I've never been...will have to put it on the list of places to go while we are in the west!

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block