Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Violets 2nd birthday






It was so fun planning Violets birthday! We had a princess party! She is so girly that a princess party was perfect. Our little Violet loves shoes ( a girl after my own heart) loves to carry a purse, loves Tinker Bell and Elmo, loves fingernail polish and lip gloss, and loves to have pretties in her hair.  She loves to color and play with her babies. She got lots of gifts but I didn't want to overload you with pictures so I just chose a few. We had a few of our close friends over and had cake and ice cream. I got her dress and crown from Oriental Trading. I wish they had one my size, I probably would've ordered it so we could be princesses together. We love our baby girl and can't imagine our life without her.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

She's so adorable! I missed your blog. It's in my google reader, so I was shocked to see it pop up today! Hooray for updates!

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block