Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Aidan wants to change his name!


So now that school has started up again and the Holidays are over it's just Aidan and I at home again. He is obsessed with The Power Rangers. It doesn't matter which ones(there are different kinds) he likes them all. This the conversation I had with him today...

Aidan(pointing to my belly) says: what's this?
Me: Your baby sister, can you Say Violet?
Aidan:Violet
Me: what's your name?
Aidan:Aidan!
Me: Aidan what?
Aidan: Power Rangers
Me: Aidan Power Rangers Haggerty?
Aidan: Yep! The red one
Me: Not Aidan Jay
Aidan: nope, Power rangers

1 comment:

Matt and Melissa said...

I'm so glad you are posting again! Sounds like you guys are having fun. Where do you think you might move? Your boys are getting so old. Keep posting! Miss you.

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block