Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Day

New Years day Dave got up with the kids and let me sleep in!! Thank you baby! He also made a great breakfast. Pancakes,eggs,and sausage! Yummy! I have an awesome husband.I am so spoiled! We basically just hung out that day. Then Dave realized he had not spent his Home Depot gift card from my mom. Thank you very much!! So off to Home Depot we went. When we got there Caleb said I don't like this store, all it sells is wood and not toys. I chuckled and said don't worry some day you will like this store. I on the other hand like Home Depot. I usually find things there I want. Like this time I found all of there holiday decor 50% off. I got some smokin deals! After Home Depot we decided to eat at Chevys for dinner. Yum mexican food!! It was pretty much bed time after that so we all went to bed. I feel like this year has gone by fast, at least for me. Maybe it's because I am pregnant and have something to look forward to or the fact that Caleb stated school this year. Whatever it was I can't believe it is 2009 already. This year is a big year for us. We are bringing a daughter into the world, I am turning 30, Dave and I will have been married 9 years and maybe even we will move. Depending on his job of course. It will be a fun year and I can't wait to see what the new year will bring.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block