Friday, January 2, 2009

New Years Eve

This whole week Dave has gotten off of early from work!! Yay love it when that happens! New Years Eve we had family movie night! We do that as often as we can. My boys love it. We make popcorn and have brownies or candy. The boys get comfy on the floor which leaves the couch for Dave and I to cuddle on. We watched The Bee movie this time. Caleb wanted to stay up so he could see the fireworks(I guess he thought there would be some) but I told him maybe when he got a little older he could try and stay up till midnight. After the kids where in bed Dave played xbox 360 and I scrapbooked. We weren't paying attention to the clock because when I looked at it it said 12:01. I was really sad we had missed it. Dave said it's ok we can still kiss.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block