Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Funny Caleb

OK so I'm not usually one for fart jokes but I had to repeat this because I thought it was hilarious! I was laughing so hard! So here it goes. Dave has been trying to eat healthier so of course his diet has changed which in turn has made him gassy. The only problem is that he doesn't warn me before he lets loose. With my super sonic smelling power right now it gets really bad! Well the other night when we where putting the kids to bed and I got upset with him because of the fact that he gives me no warning. I practically have to run out of the room. When I was done yelling at him Caleb says " Well than why'd you marry him"? Dave and I just busted up laughing! He says funny stuff like that all of the time!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block