Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas





We had a good Christmas this year! Since the boys are getting a little older and understand things a little better they where very excited! We set up our fake tree this year which Dave hates but we didn't have a whole lot of time. Dave works a lot. The boys didn't seem to mind they enjoyed putting the ornaments on the tree. The Sunday before Christmas I dressed the boys in ties and suit coats and tried I repeat tried to get a picture of the in front of the tree. Aidan of course was being a stinker and didn't let me. Christmas Eve we web cammed with Grandma Haggerty so she could see the boys open there jammies she got them. Thanks Leslie the boys love them! Christmas morning the boys went down stairs before us to see what Santa had brought them. Then they came and woke us up so they could open presents! Caleb got lots of G.I. Joes and Aidan got much needed clothes. They also each got spiderman slippers, books, and The Animated stories of The Book of Mormon complete with coloring book and action figure. Thanks mom and dad the boys love it! After everything was opened we had some yummy cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate! We had a great rest of the day just being together.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block