Friday, January 2, 2009

Wow I am bad at this blogging thing!

Ok so I know it's been way to long since I have updated my blog but I have been very busy and tired. I am growing a person after all! Let me start with an update. Hopefully I won't make this blog too long. We had both boys birthdays in September so we celebrated them together. It was just us so I baked each boy there own little cake and had them blow out the candles at the same time. They are both getting so big! Caleb turned six and Aidan turned three. Then came my ultrasound!! It's a GIRL!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!! Can you tell?! I had to go to my ultrasound all by myself because Dave had to work:( I cried and cried when she told me it was a girl. I asked her how sure she was and she told me 99.9% and not to worry because she has been doing ultrasounds for 7 years. I had wait about a half hour after my appointment before I could get a hold of Dave to tell him. It was hard because everyone wanted to know and I wanted to tell everyone but I had to tell Dave first. He said he wasn't surprised because he had been thinking that it was a girl the whole time. I can't wait for girly things and bows and nail polish etc.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
David and I have been married for twelve years! We have two very funny boys Caleb (10) and Aidan (7) and we added a girl Violet(3)I have been an Army wife since 2004 and feel like I have grown tremendously within that time. It's definately not for everyone but it has helped me to appreciate things more.
Cute background courtesy of The Cutest Blog on the Block